Fear 3

Today  I was watching TD Jakes and his sermon was so powerful I thought I  would share.

I’ve done several blogs on fear. Fear can be debilitating. You’ll find yourself under demonic attack and the weapon of  choice is fear.  The enemy will make you fear losing your loved ones , or things that you love.

Td Jakes said do you believe that God would give you things just to let the enemy take them from you? Do you think the God you love is incapable of taking care of the people you love?

We cannot walk in fear , it is immobilizing. How do we defeat fear?

We do it by not remaining silent. Speaking up.
In prayer we have to give all of our burdens to God. But not just our burdens.
Stop holding on to people and things , dedicate yourself and your family to the Lord.
He is capable of blessing , shielding and taking care of those that belong to him.

And once you release the fear and ask your father to take over.
Let that fear Go.!!!!
(See previous blogs on truly letting Go)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praise Break

Authority