Authority
When I began my journey of walking in Christ I believed that Christians were supposed to act meek, be timid, not use their voice. Always have a calm and mousy spirit.
That may be the reality for some but the closer I get to God I realize we were made in his image.
God is not meek or timid. He is victorious because he has authority over ALL things.
" I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me" - Let that sink in.
I can do ALLLLLLL THIIIIIIINGGGS! through Christ that Strengthens me.
Do you understand the authority that you have? The only thing we must be humble about is God, remember that gives us access to his authority. We are his children.
2 Corinthians 7-11 (Speaks on Authority)
That may be the reality for some but the closer I get to God I realize we were made in his image.
God is not meek or timid. He is victorious because he has authority over ALL things.
" I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me" - Let that sink in.
I can do ALLLLLLL THIIIIIIINGGGS! through Christ that Strengthens me.
Do you understand the authority that you have? The only thing we must be humble about is God, remember that gives us access to his authority. We are his children.
2 Corinthians 7-11 (Speaks on Authority)
Corinthians 10:7-11 New International Version (NIV)
7 You are judging by appearances.[a] If anyone is confident that they belong to Christ, they should consider again that we belong to Christ just as much as they do. 8 So even if I boast somewhat freely about the authority the Lord gave us for building you up rather than tearing you down, I will not be ashamed of it. 9 I do not want to seem to be trying to frighten you with my letters. 10 For some say, “His letters are weighty and forceful, but in person he is unimpressive and his speaking amounts to nothing.” 11 Such people should realize that what we are in our letters when we are absent, we will be in our actions when we are present.
Praise God! Acknowlege God. Humble yourself to God.Remind yourself that GOd provides everything for you and be thankful to him.
But please on this Earth Walk in the Authority of the Lord.
Your Father has chosen you to represent, so represent!
Comments
Post a Comment