Fear
Is it just me or when you start praying more the devil creeps in and causes you to fear the future ? Causes you to fear life etc? The mind is a tricky thing.
As long as I was living in sin and happy with it, I was full of life. The moment I transitioned to being mindful and doing the right thing I started to be scared of ridiculous everyday things.
I’ve found how to combat fear as a believer in God, I am hoping this information helps someone else.
I would go on to tell you several verses that show you that fear is not of God. But that literally didn’t help me. I would read those scriptures and still be full of fear.
What did help?
Complete and total surrender to Gods will. I cried real tears , released the stress from my body and asked God to come into my life and my situation. God please make me whole again. Wrap me in your protection and order my steps. There is a serenity that comes from being under Gods protection. Under his wings, you feel it see it and can experience real joy !
Joy is such a blessing. God I thank you and worship you for this. God I love you !!!!
Ask God to come into your life. Ask him to have his way right now. Surrender to his will and walk in the steps he has created for you. Know that only true surrender brings peace because you are in alignment with the only one who can create a good life for you. The one who has control. He wants you to be blessed , he loves you and your family. No situation is too big for him. No fear can win over Gods glorious will and protection. You are loved and valued.
As long as I was living in sin and happy with it, I was full of life. The moment I transitioned to being mindful and doing the right thing I started to be scared of ridiculous everyday things.
I’ve found how to combat fear as a believer in God, I am hoping this information helps someone else.
I would go on to tell you several verses that show you that fear is not of God. But that literally didn’t help me. I would read those scriptures and still be full of fear.
What did help?
Complete and total surrender to Gods will. I cried real tears , released the stress from my body and asked God to come into my life and my situation. God please make me whole again. Wrap me in your protection and order my steps. There is a serenity that comes from being under Gods protection. Under his wings, you feel it see it and can experience real joy !
Joy is such a blessing. God I thank you and worship you for this. God I love you !!!!
Ask God to come into your life. Ask him to have his way right now. Surrender to his will and walk in the steps he has created for you. Know that only true surrender brings peace because you are in alignment with the only one who can create a good life for you. The one who has control. He wants you to be blessed , he loves you and your family. No situation is too big for him. No fear can win over Gods glorious will and protection. You are loved and valued.
Comments
Post a Comment